Thursday, January 8, 2015

When Was the Last Time You've Done Something for the First Time?

     I honestly don't remember. Everything I'm thinking of right now is just completely useless or worthless. For example, I was just thinking, "Well... I played a game I haven't played for over 5 years today." or, "I went zip lining... 3 years ago...". So right now, I'm just going to be talking about a useless first-time event.

     Today, I was playing the childhood game of my life. I'm not kidding. It was the game that got me addicted to the computer, "Maplestory", and dear lord, it has entirely changed. I remember when I was somewhere around 9 years old, when I used to feel as if the outdoors was all that I needed. An old friend told me about that game, and shortly after, I found myself playing it for hours, the same thing happened today. Well... Until my dad made me go to the horrid outdoors.

No comments:

Post a Comment