Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Article of the Week - February 20, 2015







     ISIS is the biggest terrorist group in history. It's becoming a growing concern for every country. This week, they have killed 21 Egyptians, execution style and in retaliation, Egypt launched an airstrike on ISIS. 
     My class believes that ISIS is becoming more and more of a threat, enough to pull off murders right in front of the world's eyes and force a country into what could be a large scale war. They don't necessarily seem to be afraid, they actually don't seem to care at all, really. While others were speaking to me about this topic, they were speaking in a pretty monotonous tone. As if they were only talking about this topic for homework.







     In my opinion, I don't see ISIS as a big threat. They're a small militia compared to the United State's army so I believe that we can take down ISIS quite easily. There are probably a million reasons why we shouldn't take them down right now, but when they cross that line, I believe we will act. I have faith in the power of our country. I don't think we'd lose to slightly different terrorists.

No comments:

Post a Comment