Sunday, March 15, 2015

3rd Quarter Reflections

Third Quarter Reflection

Third Quarter seems to be the time when I grew immensely. I have become more diligent and so caring about my educational life that I spend over an hour on just one assignment. I even come near to tears when I get anything lower than a B-. I wanted to have work that can’t be comparable to any of my classmates, I feel like I have achieved that. After all the effort I have put into everything that I do, I felt so satisfied in what they resulted in. I have become a candidate for Best of Berwyn, and will definitely become a finalist. As the captain of the Swim Team, I brought the relay to enter the State swim meet. I became champion in several Tennis Tournaments. I’m satisfied with all of these achievements.

5 comments:

  1. I truly believe that you can become a Best of Berwyn finalist, especially with the outstanding amount of service hours you have! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't stress yourself out too much when it comes to assignments. I'm sure whatever work you turn in is good, so don't worry! I'm really glad that you're happy with your achievements because you should be. Not everyone is the captain of their swim team or is a champion is tennis tournaments! Congrats on getting to state!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nadrian, this is a no flex zone.

    ReplyDelete